Connecting to Your Cloud Desktop to Windows 7, XP, Vista
Thank you for choosing Horizon Private Cloud vDesktop. Prior to accessing your cloud desktop, you will need to install the Citrix Receiver. The following instructions are for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone and Android devices. Once installed on your device, you can access your desktop with the credentials provided to you.
Customer Service Contact
If you need Customer Service support, we can be reached through:
Install Citrix Receiver for Mac
- Download Citrix Receiver
- Open Safari
- Navigate to http://www.citrix.com
- Click Downloads
- Under Search Downloads by Product, Select Citrix Receiver
- Select Receiver for Mac 11.5
- Download > Download Now.
- Install Citrix Receiver
- By default, Citrix Receiver will download to your Downloads folder.
- From the top bar, select Go > Downloads
- Double-click CitrixReciever11_5.dmg
- Double-click Install Citrix Receiver pkg.
- When prompted, select Continue (this is a trusted source) > Continue > Continue > Agree (to the user license) > Install > Close when installer finishes.
- Navigate to the Horizon Private Cloud Portal
- Open Safari
- Navigate to https://portal.horizonprivatecloud.com
- Type in your assigned username and password
- Click Desktop (Click once so that you don’t open multiple session windows)
You should now be at your desktop
Learn how vDesktopTM can save you money
Download a free White
Paper and cost savings
calculator, and find out about utility rebates.